The following are all the cars produced by Tesla Inc. Different models of the following cars are also being produced like Model S P100D and Model X P100D. Here, ‘P’ stands for Performance and ‘D’ stands for Dual motor. 100 is the power produced the battery after being charged in kWh.
To understand the specifications better, try to understand the terms explained below
In the vehicles, powertrain is referred to a component which is used to generate power and transmit it to land, water or air.
- Curb Weight:
It is the total weight of the car including all necessary components and oils like motor oil, coolant oil, etc.
TESLA INC. ROADSTER:
The Roadster was the first car produced by the Tesla Motors. It was produced for the duration of four years, i.e. from 2008 to 2012. Interestingly, it was nicknamed as Darkstar. It was a 2-door type car with a Rear mid engine and a rear wheel drive. It is closely related to the Lotus Elise and Lotus Exige.
- 1.5, 2.0 248 hp(185 kW), 200 lb-ft(270 N-m), 3-phase 4-pole;
- 2.5 Non sport 288hp (215 kW), 273 lb-ft(370 N-m), 3-phase 4-pole;
- 2.5 sport 288hp (215 kW), 295 lb-ft(400 N-m), 3-phase 4-pole AC Induction Motor.
- Single speed BorgWarner fixed gear type,
- 54 kWh
- 395 km using EPA combined cycle,
- 16.8 kW (70A-240V) with HPWC outlet and with SAE J1772-2009 adapters,
- Wheelbase : 92.7 inches,
- Length : 155.3 inches,
- Width : 73.9 inches,
- Height : 44.5 inches,
- Curb Weight: 1304 kg
TESLA INC. MODEL S:
The Tesla Model S was the first luxury car by the Tesla Motors. It was a five door liftback and was introduced in june, 2012. It scored a perfect 5.0 in the NHTSA ( National Highway Traffic Safety Administration , Executive Branch of US government ) automobile safety rating. It is also the “third fastest accelerating production car ever produced”. It was nicknamed as the Lightstar. This metallic beauty was designed by Franz von Holzhausen. It’s production began in 2012 and is still being produced for the market. It is a full-size luxury Sports car with a rear-motor and read wheel drive. The D models are Dual Motor all-wheel drive.
- Front and rear motor combined output upto 762 bhp(568 kW), 687 ft-lb(931 N-m), 3-phase AC induction motor;
- 1 speed fixed gear
- Different models of the Tesla Model S has the 60, 70, 75, 85, 90 or 100 kWh measuring batteries.
- 70 kWh ( 250 MJ ) 390 km
- 85 Kwh ( 310 MJ ) 426 km
- 11 kW 85-265 V onboard charger for 1-phase 40 A or 3-phase 16 A on IEC type 2 inlet,
- Dual Charge for 22 kW for 1-phase 80 A or 3-phase 32A,
- Supercharger for 120 kW DC offboard charging, adapters for domestic AC sockets (110 – 240 V),
- Wheelbase = 116.5 inches
- Length = 195.5 inches
- Width = 77.3 inches
- Height = 56.5 inches
- Curb Weight = 1961 kg (60), 2085 kg (60D), 2090kg (70D), 2108 kg (85), 2188kg (85D), 2239kg (P85D).
TESLA INC. MODEL X:
The Tesla Model X is a full-sized luxury electric crossover SUV made by Tesla Inc. It uses Falcon wing-like doors for accessing the second and the third row seats. Tesla Inc. started its production I n 2015 and is still being produced. Both Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X were designed by Franz von Haulzhausen, Just like the model S, it is also a 5-door car.
- Dual motor AWD 90D, 260 hp (193kW) front and rear,
- P90D, 259 hp (193kW) front, 503hp (375 kW) rear
- Single-speed transaxle gearbox,
- 90D 90kWh( 320 MJ ), 414 km,
- P90D 90kWh (320MJ), 400 km
- Wheelbase = 116.7 inches
- Length = 198.3 inches
- Width = 79.4 inches
- Height = 66.3 inches
- Curb Weight = 90D (2390 kg), P90D (2440 kg)
TESLA INC. MODEL 3:
The Tesla Model 3 is also an all-electric four-door compact luxury sedan produced by Tesla inc. It was unveiled on 31 march, 2016. The prebooking phase of Model 3 has already began and is planned to be delivered by the end of 2017. It is nicknamed as BlueStar.
- 346 km
- Wheelbase = 113 inches,
- Length = 184.1 inches,
- Width = 74.2 inches,
- Height = 56.5 inches.
Like us ? Subscribe to get every new update. Sign up here